Health & Safety Business Partner
3 days left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
A leading transport and logistics organisation is seeking a commercially aware safety business partner. A regional role covering the North of England and Scotland you can be based in Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds, Doncaster or anywhere within easy reach of those locations. You will have responsibility for coaching the Directors and Branch Manager in all aspects of safety and driving the company's H&S delivery plan.
- Take the lead on key safety projects for the business and effectively communicate and sell these proposals to senior management.
- The more senior member of a team of three Safety Business Partners reporting into the Head of Safety
- Responsibility for over 100 sites regionally.
- Delivering safety training in accordance with the divisional delivery plan.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Strong commercial awareness and proven ability to engage at all levels of the business.
- Awareness and experience of workplace transport and manual handling risks.
Job reference: MR13266
Apply for Health & Safety Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly