5 days left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
YOUR NEW COMPANY
A Fortune 500 Fast-Food Organisation is looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager for their company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading corporation that will provide you the chance to develop your career further.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations you'll be responsible for:
- Effectively deal with all enforcement letters/correspondence following routine and ad-hoc enforcement visits
- Develop effective relationships with enforcement officers and support the Primary Authority Partnerships
- Act as the restaurant and area contact for interpreting legal and best practice guidance in the fields of food safety, health & safety and fire safety.
- Ensure all accidents/incidents reported by equity stores are effectively reviewed and reported as necessary under RIDDOR within the required timelines.
- Maintain relationship with insurance companies and restaurants to ensure accurate information on insurance claims is collated quickly and efficiently.
- Carry out periodic analysis of insurance claim data against accident report data to highlight areas for improvement/change in order to reduce claims risk and reduce frequency of accidents.
- Ensuring risks are appropriately addressed, minimizing the risk of brand damage.
- Prepare accident/claims analysis data for the period management report.
- Prepare and present quarterly claims and accident analysis reports for the Health and safety Forum.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this exciting position you will have prior experience as an Environmental Health Officer and ideally Private sector Health & Safety experience. An Environmental Health Degree or equivalent is also required.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
You will be offered £40k - £45k depending on experience, bonus and company car. The company will also provide you world class training programmes and courses to help build your knowledge, great career progression perspectives and the opportunity to work from home.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly