Trainee Health and Safety Advisor - Utilities.
Trainee Health and Safety Advisor - Utilities
Manchester | Salary £23,000 + Benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading utilities company who are looking to recruit a Trainee Health and Safety Advisor. This expanding organisation caters to both the construction and utilities market, and are a dynamic service-driven company, who aim to continue growing through the long-term relationships built with both new and existing clients.
The business prides itself on training, mentoring and developing junior health and safety professionals, and this role is a great opportunity for a candidate to kick-start and further develop their career in health and safety.
Responsibilities for the Trainee Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with clients, assisting and advising on the day to day implementation of the health and safety policies.
- Assisting with the preparation of health and safety audits, risk assessments and method statements across the business.
- Engaging with both site-based teams and internal staff, providing relevant advice / training.
- Acting as the key point of contact and advising on legislation and solutions.
The successful Trainee Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Ideally some exposure to health and safety in the workplace or a basic understanding through an entry level qualification such as IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH Certificate.
- Experience within a customer / client focused environment.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a focused and driven individual who is looking to develop their career within health and safety, across an interesting portfolio of projects, with a leading utilities company. For further details and to apply please contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 634. REF ED414
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.