Head of Client Account Management
Head of Client Account Management
Location: UK Based
Position: Permanent, full time, Monday to Friday. 40+ hours per week.
Salary: £Negotiable + DOE
Principal Safety have been at the forefront of Construction Health and Safety consultancy for over sixteen years. In that time we have built a stable and varied Client base working predominantly within the leisure/retail sectors. It is our passion to provide honest, professional and effective solutions for our clients, using bespoke systems, leading technology and a team of dedicated, qualified consultants. We now have the opportunity for a Head of Client Account Management to join our team and be a major part of its development and continued success.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Construction Health and Safety background and will be confident and poised in approach, with the necessary drive required to achieve timescales and deadlines. You will be technically driven and a good understanding of the particular needs of construction within the leisure/retail sector would be an advantage. You will possess the ability to communicate effectively and ensure the provision of an exceptional service to all our Clients at all times.
Duties will include:
- Head up, manage and develop a team of safety professionals within the business and provide clear leadership, guidance and professional support to ensure that the team capabilities are best in class and externally recognised as so.
- Maintain, establish and develop good working relationships with Clients.
- Allocate work, agree objectives, set out plans and methods of working, monitor and evaluate work and ensure that regular reports on performance are available to Directors.
- Provide professional advice to Directors & Managers to assist them in achieving business objectives.
- Develop and apply tools and techniques, define business/project strategies to initiate and/or implement change to improve business performance.
- Ensure that all works are carried out in a safe manner and in compliance with current legislation.
- Develop your team by identifying individual and group training needs and other ways of supporting them to continually improve performance, including developing specialised knowledge.
- Effectively manage work flow generated by clients to ensure standards are maintained and facilitate team and client meetings so that objectives can be achieved.
- MIOSH and preferably Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner.
- Experience of working in a Health and Safety management role, preferably within the construction industry.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when liaising with C-level executives.
- The ability to create a positive and innovative atmosphere which encourages your team to commit themselves to the task in hand and where necessary, go beyond the call of duty in order to achieve their key objectives.
This is an ambassadorial role, where you will be expected to seek out opportunities to network and build relationships with contacts of potential benefit to achieving the aims and objectives of the company.
The successful candidate will have full back-office support, with opportunity for performance related bonus and, for the right candidate, Directorship and even the possibility of shares in the business.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please don’t hesitate to call us on 01202 802001 and ask for Terry Wallington.
The closing date for applications is 19 April 19.