Health & Safety Advisor jobs
Found 74 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £220 per day
We require a contract HS&E Advisor for a civil engineering organisation, for an initial 15 week contract based in Manchester.
- England, London
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
An excellent job has become available to join a a well established and respected company as a Health & Safety Advisor within in the plant hire industry, ...
- £2000 - £5000 per month
A market leading petrochemical company in Bahrain has a requirement for a safety specialist to join them on a permanent basis. Our client places a huge amoun...
- North London, Northern Home Counties, Hertfordshire, Beds
- £45k - £60k + car allowance and benefits
This well regarded organisation is seeking a NEBOSH Diploma Safety professional who has proven skills in working at strategic level.
- £25,759 - £29,837
Helping to implement the university’s Health and Safety strategy, you will be an essential part of delivering successful health & safety across the university.
- England, London
- £250 per day
A major construction company with a strong forward order book has a requirement for two Project based Safety professionals to support their complex London b...
- Based in Central London with occasional travel to Surrey
- Up to £22 per hour - Freelance
An exciting opportunity for an experienced health and safety professional to to join a leading integrator of payment and information solutions and related se...
- South West/Greater London
- £32,000 plus London Weighting Allowance and exc. benefits package
An exciting opportunity to join one of the largest Retailers in Europe.
- Preference will be given to candidates living in the following postal code areas W, WC, N, NW or EC
- Up to £40k plus ILA/OLWA, Plus Car/Car Allowance, Exc. benefits package
An exciting opportunity to join the UK's leading personnel, health & Safety, Employment Law and Employment Tribunal Consultancy
- Milton Keynes preferred but applications will be considered from South East.
- Up to £40k with Inner/Outer London Allowance if applicable. Car/Car Allowance. Exc. Benefits
An opportunity to join the UK's largest Employment, Law, Health and Safety Consultancy
- Up to £30,000
Working for an exciting food group who have seen signifcant repetitve growth in their business.Reporting to the Site Manager you will actively develop the he...
- £20K - £24K + car / van + bens
Get the App We are looking to recruit a NEBOSH qualified SHE&Q advisor for a rapidly expanding and highly successful infrastructure services provider who w...
Global consultancy have an opportunity for a Junior Health & Safety / CDM Consultant to join their team in London, working as part of an experience...
- £35K + Package
Working for a Mechanical & Electrical engineering business, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with company Health & Safety procedures...
- National role
- £35,000 - £40,000
A large property owning PLC organisation with interests in both retail and domestic accommodation is looking for a National Fire Safety Advisor.
- Competitive + Benefits
At the heart of revitalising Britain’s railway, millions of people and thousands of tonnes of freight rely on Network Rail every day and those numbers are gr...
- Salary scale G (£31,263 - £34,629)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Corporate Health and Safety Advisor to drive development of the authority’s health and safety culture and...
- East London
- £30k - £40k + benefits
NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate minimum and ideally Tech IOSH level of membership the ideal. The ‘next step’ to develop your H...
- Llanelli, Neath, Swansea, Barry, Cardiff, Aberdare, Pontypridd, Bridgend
A multi-disciplined public sector organisation is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor based in Glamorgan. Employment sectors of interest for the client i...
- England, London
- £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
An exciting job has become available for an Entry Level Health and Safety Advisor to join a growing company and a growing team in the energy industry.The org...