Health & Safety Advisor jobs
Found 85 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- North West Region
- £45 - £50k + Car allownace & benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager with a minimum of; NEBOSH General / Nebosh Construction to manage the safety on...
- £250 per day
We have a fantastic opportunity for a CITB registered trainer to deliver training on site for a principle contractor. The training will be for staff working ...
To apply please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 ext 272 or email email@example.com This is one of many Health and Safety job opportunities prov...
- Sutton Coldfield
The Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) plays a vital role in supporting our Armed Forces by building, maintaining and servicing what the men and women...
- London / South East
- c. £35,000 pro-rata + substantial benefits
The Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) is the leading network of independent girls’ schools in the UK.
- England, London
- £35000 per annum + benefits
A highly prestigious museum group is currently looking to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor.
- Teesside, Cleveland
- £33,000 to £35,000 - Pension, Holidays and Healthcare
Job Purpose To provide EHSS support and advice to the Olefins 6 Operations team. Provide advice on the EHSS Management Systems, conduct training, auditin...
- England, London, City of London
- £30000 - £42000 per annum + package
Exciting opportunity for a Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor for a top 10 contractor in the industry, on a £100m+ Rail project in the Central London r...
- East Essex
- £35k - £30k + health care and training
This highly visible company are recruiting for a NEBOSH qualified candidate working towards TECHIOSH status and with at least 3 years practical construction ...
- England, Warwickshire
- £38000 - £40000 per annum + car allowance + package
A SHE Advisor is required to join a reputable main contractor on a major utilities project across the Midlands.
- England, Middlesex, Uxbridge
- £45000 per annum + package
A major civil engineering contractor with a portfolio of major projects nationwide requires a Project HSE Advisor to oversee a civil engineering project in U...
- Band 6 - £26,715 - £30,000 per annum
The Centre for Ecology & Hydrology (CEH) is part of the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) and is the UK's Centre of Excellence for integrated resea...
- West Country and somerset and Avon
- £32k - £40k + Car allow + bonus
An opportunity to work for an established consultancy with a successful track record of delivering high end, quality Health and Safety Advisor and CDMC servi...
- South Yorkshire
Our client is a global engineering and manufacturing organisation who have developed a worldwide reputation for excellence and delivery to a high class clien...
- England, North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough
- £35000 - £42000 per annum + car+package
Excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety professional with construction experience to join a new build construction company with operations across the U...
- England, Wiltshire
- £38000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + Benefits
CDM co-ordinator/ Health and Safety Advisor Hampshire Salary 38,000 - 45,000 + benefits As a result of success and growth, my client, a multi-discipline co...
- England, London
- £38000 - £42000 per annum + car + benefits
The Role:* Manage safety across London and South East business units * Ensure relevant policies and processes are in place to manage risks * Ensure ...
- England, North Yorkshire, York
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Health & Safety Advisor - York or Leeds - £30-35K + package Leading Facilities Management service provider have an opportunity for a Health & Safet...
- North London / Essex/ Hertfordshire
- + car allowance, bonus and benefits
This well regarded construction company is seeking a NEBOSH Diploma (or working towards) Safety professional who has proven experience at working at strategi...
- £40 to £58k, plus excellent benefits.
This role is to primarily implement the health & safety strategy for M&E works for a major project.