HSE Advisor - Cheshire
Your new company
My client a facilities management services have an exciting and challenging role for a HSE Advisor covering the North Region.
Your new role
You will report into the UK Operational HSE Manager and drive and support the strategic growth and improvement of HSE Management and performance in the business through agreed duties and responsibilities
- You will identify and report monthly HSE Reports
- Set annual KPI's based around HSE Audit plans
- Act as first point of HSE support for HSE requirements and risks identified by site Managers
- Carry out Accident and Incident Investigations in line with Investigation procedures and produce adverse event reports.
- Have a portfolio of sites within the Northern Region and be responsible for supporting those sites with continuous improvement through Health & Safety inspections, reports and audits.
- Maintain a high management profile at all contract site locations, liaising with site managers and clients
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role applicants must have proven Health & Safety experience within Construction or Facilities Management
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Ideally working towards NEBOSH Diploma
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Knowledge of ISO systems, audits and their implementation.
- Good IT skills.
- Good interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Clean, full driving licence
What you'll get in return
A salary of £30,000 per annum plus company car or car allowance. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a company pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.