Senior CDM Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join a growing, reputable Health and Safety Consultancy as a Health and Safety/CDM Consultant, based in London. You will be visiting clients and sites as and where necessary, acting as CDM Advisor in client and PD roles and providing Health and Safety consultancy services. You will be dealing with various aspects of the Built Environment and as such a strong construction background is preferable.
Reporting into the Associate Director you will be:
• Providing Principle Designer and Adviser Services.
• Provide CDM Advice to clients.
• Manage DM services within the London office.
• Conduct audits to include both Health and Safety Compliance and topic specific audits.
• Investigate incidents.
• Manage fee allocation and fee forecast
• A proactive, reliable, autonomous individual with the ability to plan their time effectively
• Member of APS
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level
• A recognised design qualification
You are expected to offer competent Health & Safety advice to a range of clients and have a thorough knowledge of CDM regulations, plus construction and other related industries. You will be accomplished at delivering training and be comfortable in client-facing environments. You must be self-motivated and autonomous with a competent level of corporate awareness.
The role is paying between £50-55,000 based on qualifications and experience and includes an attractive corporate package. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a company with an established reputation and links major players in the construction industry, offering you considerable job security. If this sounds like the next role for you please apply or call Shehzad Ghani on 0121 454 5000.
Apply for Senior CDM Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly