You have the opportunity to join a large building and civil engineering company as a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor. This position will be based Peterborough and cover a single site.
You will deliver a wide range of health and safety solutions designed around the clients bespoke requirements. You will provide operational and functional management with advice on the prevention of accidents, ill health, environmental incidents and the practical implementation of the clients HSE Approach document and related policies. You will deliver general health and safety consultancy services such as, site inspections, risk assessments, policy development, accident investigations, general guidance and advice, reports and any other requirements. You will assist in preparing, implementing and organise training courses. You will be required to conduct Audits and inspections for Health and Safety.
You should have:
- Experience in a health and safety position within highways or civils
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum
- Be a confident and experienced trainer
- Customer focussed
- Confident and knowledgeable
- Able to adapt your methods to meet client needs
- Comfortable working with clients at all levels and giving advice to ensure they are compliant
- Able to build strong relationships and have gravitas
You will receive a basic salary of £40K (dependant on qualifications and experience) with an attractive package. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organisation with excellent prospects to grow your career. If this sounds like an opportunity you do not want to miss please contact Shehzad Ghani in HSE Recruitment Network on 0121 454 5000 for a confidential chat.
Apply for HSE Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly