Health & Safety Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety manager to join an established and expanding transport business. You will be based out of their Caerphilly office as well as being responsible for their additional UK sites.
As the company has grown and developed over the past years, they are looking for an individual to work responsibly and autonomously, advising on best practice for the business. It’s an ideal opportunity for an individual who enjoys taking charge of safety and implementing their own strategy with the support of the board.
Role requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Risk Assessments
• Method Statements
• Updating records
• Managing and investigating accident recordings including near-misses
• Visiting company sites to make sure staff are adhering to H&S regulations
• Dealing with customers’ H&S representatives enquiries and requests for information
• Chairing quarterly H&S meetings with panel of employee representatives
• Reporting to MD on a regular basis
• Representing the company at H&S Meetings held by manufacturers
You will be NEBOSH qualified as a minimum and have a broad Knowledge and understanding of Health Safety and Environmental legislation. As the business is continually growing you will be commercially savvy with an understanding of best practice for the development of a thriving company.
In return you will receive a basic salary circa £32,000 depending on level of experience and qualifications, as well as additional benefits and continued support towards professional development. As the company is continuing to expand, they are looking for a candidate who can hit the ground running and is eager to start a career as well as willing to take the opportunity to develop and progress with them.
Apply for Health & Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly