Divisonal HSE Manager
A global manufacturing organisation is looking for a proven senior HSE professional to cover a number of European options based from their main site in the Oxfordshire. This is a strategic role that requires a hands-on approach. The role will be working across multiple fast-paced operations where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit an enthusiastic individual with the ability to influence and engage others.
* Develop the HSS culture across multiple sites, across multiple countries in Europe
* Work with key stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management
* To be a driving force for HSE performance.
* Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture
* Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
* Proven leadership skills - Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
* Maintain a hands-on approach - The ability to build working relationships is vital
* Experience of working in a fast-paced and high-risk environment. Ideally have FMCG experience