Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QSHE) Manager
Galahad Cade has been engaged by a general haulage company - serving the construction industry - to recruit an experienced QHSE Manager who will succeed the retiring incumbent. The main purpose of the role is to drive and coordinate the highest standard of health and safety in relation to the management, implementation and maintenance of all procedures.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will work closely with other departments within the business; advising managers on best practice. This stand alone position presents the opportunity to make a real contribution to the business by championing, and assuring adherence to all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems.
- Provide support and expert advice on all health and safety related matters to the company
- Define, drive and deliver the Company’s internal health and safety policies and ensure systems and procedures are implemented and maintained to meet compliance
- Leading on the quality requirements for external audits by customers and regulatory bodies
- Investigating and reporting accidents or near miss occurrences, and making recommendations to prevent future occurrence
- Providing health & safety related training
- Understanding of QHSE matters within haulage or transportation and logistics
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Hold relevant health & safety qualifications such as NEBOSH or IOSH
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and privately owned business which is renowned within the industry as one of the very best available. We look forward to hearing from you if this opportunity sounds like a good fit.
Apply for Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QSHE) Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly