Safety, Health and Environment Advisor
Irwin & Stone have been engaged by a fast-growing, manufacturing business to recruit a Safety, Health and Environment Advisor. The organisation are well known in their industry and this role is a great opportunity to join a company and mould the health, safety and environment function. The role reports to senior management and will be working closely with the business unit leaders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the senior management team to refine the safety, health environment systems and process, ensuring compliance
- Engaging across the organisation from the board room to the shop floor to embed health and safety and environment best practice
- Regularly auditing and reporting against safety, health and environmental targets
- Running training where required to improve standards across the organisation
The successful candidate will have:
- Similar experience in a health and safety role, ideally with some manufacturing experience
- NEBOSH or NCRQ certificate (or equivalent) and ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate from the boardroom to the shop floor
This position will require a self starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running.
Contact James Irwin on or 0207 0784 099. Ref
Irwin & Stone are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Safety, Health and Environment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly