Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager
Acre has been engaged by a leading transport and installation company to identify a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Manager operating across multiple sites. The company has a strong global presence and a progressive attitude towards developing its health and safety culture.
Reporting to the Head of SHEQ, this is an opportunity to lead the development and implementation of SHEQ systems, objectives, project policies and procedures aligning with the SHEQ vision of a fast growing company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation
- Development and implementation of Health & Safety initiatives to improve standards across the Company
- Management of the Quality Management System to meet the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
- Maintaining the advisory link with the Directors and all other employees on Health and Safety matters, including Health & Safety reports to the board.
- Regular site inspections and audits to check policies and take account of all relevant hazards
- Advising on a range of specialist health and safety areas that affect the industry
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with experience in developing and delivering health and safety strategies and internal policies. They will have a flexible approach to travel and a desire to work in the constantly changing and challenging operations arena.
The successful candidate will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- A qualification as lead or internal auditor for OHSAS18001and ISO9001
- Engineering or installation experience
- An ability to develop and implement H&S and QMS strategies for monitoring performance
- Experience of the legal requirements of CDM 2015
This is an excellent opportunity to move into a senior role within an industry leader and help drive forward their health and safety performance.
If you have the skills and experience required and you are looking for your next challenge within a renowned and forward thinking company please apply today.