Acre is excited to be working with one of the UK's most prestigious infrastructure and construction firms to identify an outstanding Health, Safety & Environment Advisor. The successful candidate will be directly involved in the delivery of multiple large-scale infrastructure projects across the East and West Midlands. Reporting into the UK HSE Manager for the business, the HSE Advisor will join a team establishing effective health, safety & environmental processes and systems, and driving forward HSE and sustainability performance across a variety of business-critical sites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that HSE objectives are fully embedded into a number of key projects
- Supporting the delivery of the Behavioural Safety Programme, whilst maintaining a culture of openness and transparency to improve HSE performance
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Driving HSE compliance across projects and providing high quality specialist support and advice on HSE risks
- Keeping up to date with and implementing changes according to UK HSE standards and legislation
This person must be an experienced health and safety professional with a background in the construction, civils or infrastructure sectors. The successful person will also be driven, with a passion for HSE matters and an eagerness to learn and develop.
They will also have:
- Strong knowledge of electrical safety and working in either substation, cabling and overhead line environment
- Previous experience within the construction, civils or infrastructure sectors
- Ideally GradIOSH status
- Ideally NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst driving improvements and performance for a sector-leading, multi-award winning organisation. If you feel you have the necessary experience then please don't hesitate to apply.
Apply for HSE Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly