A growing manufacturing company are looking to appoint an HSEQ Advisor in a newly created, stand-alone position. This is a great opportunity for an HSEQ professional to take the next step in their career and really make a difference across the site. Working alongside the Production Director you will be tasked with implementing policies and procedures as well as creating a better HSEQ culture across the site.
- To promote a positive Health and Safety Culture across site
- To be the first point of contact for all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality issues
- Undertake risk assessments, audits and accident investigations while trying to determine ways of reducing risk on a continuous basis
- Must have the NEBOSH Certificate
- Ideally have an environmental and/or quality qualification- for example, lead auditor
- Must have experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Need to be comfortable working to Health and Safety, Quality and Environment Management Systems