Health, Safety, and Environment Advisor
Acre is pleased to be working with one of the worlds most recognisable contractors to identify a Health and Safety Advisor. This person will be embedded into one of the largest and most varied Joint Venture (JV) contracts in the UK, delivering between £2-£3 billion of infrastructure improvement works. The Health and Safety Advisor join a team a team establishing effective health and safety processes and systems and driving forward health and safety performance across the JV.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Project Manager in establishing and maintaining the highest Health and Safety standards for the project
- Providing functional Health & Safety advice, guidance and coaching to Project Teams
- Ensuring full compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and implement statutory provisions
- Advising on a range of specialist areas eg. Risk assessments, risk management, occupational health etc
This person must be an experienced health and safety professional with a background in construction/civils/utilities sector. The successful person will also be driven, with a passion for health and safety and an eagerness to learn and develop.
They will also have:
- NEBOSH Construction or NCRQ Level 6
- Ideally GradISOH
- Experience in civils and ideally utilities
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
This HSE Advisor opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst driving improvements and performance across a major JV. If you are interested please do apply.