Senior/ Principal Health & Safety/ CDM Consultant
Acre are thrilled to be working alongside a leading consultancy to the Construction, Infrastructure and Energy industries to find ambitious, driven consultants to become part of an expanding and prestigious team. As a Health and Safety/ CDM Consultant, you will provide a range of services including training and workshops to a wide array of UK, and potentially international, clients across commercial, public and infrastructure projects.
- Delivering high quality Health and Safety consultancy services across a variety of projects ranging in size and scale.
- Working alongside and advising clients regarding CDM regulations
- Completing H&S audits on client sites and implementing safety management systems, documenting and evidencing successful delivery
- Delivering H&S training, awareness sessions and workshops to both Clients and Internal teams
- Developing H&S and/or CDM opportunities through liaison opportunities and bid support
Successful candidates will be responsible for their own day to day activities and must be able to cater for clients primarily within London, the South and South East. Depending on experience, there is potential for candidates to join the business at Principal Consultant level.
- Degree (or equivalent) in H&S/Design/Engineering or other relevant discipline
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent NVQ. Other NEBOSH certification will also be considered
- Minimum of TechIOSH, preferably Grad or CMIOSH
- Consultancy or In-house experience e in delivering practical Health and Safety solutions across multiple projects and sites
- Line management experience would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing and expanding, prestigious consultancy which will offer the successful candidate a great deal of variety across multiple sites and projects alongside the opportunity and support to develop as a professional. Don't risk missing out and apply now!