Acre is partnering exclusively with Tarmac to identify an Environmental Advisor. The position will be based at the headquarters in Solihull, with a requirement to travel regionally, with occasional national responsibilities. The role will cover the Environmental Management System (EMS) for the materials division as well as supporting further environmental elements at Solihull.
- Support the HSE department to develop, implement and maintain the Tarmac EMS
- Support the further environment infrastructure, such as liaising with the permitting and compliance team
- Provide expert advice and support for the business unit in fulfilling their responsibilities towards the environment
- Undertake regular environmental audits and inspections to monitor compliance with environmental legislation and company procedures
- Develop and provide expert training on environmental issues and help set-up appropriate controls to significant environmental issues
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills with a good understanding of the development and integration of an EMS into complex multi-site organisations.
- ISO 14001 systems and auditing experience
- Good understanding of continual improvement and environmental performance
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Previous experience in a similar role and industry is advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity strategically placed within the Tarmac structure, offering an opportunity to quickly advance in your career and with sight of a great diversity of environmental issues. If you have the skills and experience Tarmac is looking for, please apply.
Apply for Environmental Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly