Site Health and Safety Manager
Site Health and Safety Manager (Construction)
UK, East London | £50,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to build your health and safety career on one of the largest development projects in the UK? Irwin & Stone have been engaged by a specialist Tier 1 construction contractor to recruit a Site Health and Safety Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional who is looking to develop their career with a leader in the industry and lead health and safety on a high-profile project.
Responsibilities for the Site Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Engaging across site, implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Site Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within RC Frame & Groundworks or a related industry
- Minimum of NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate succinctly to a range of stakeholders
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role
For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on 0207 0784 099 or. Ref 3090
Irwin & Stone is a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.