Acre has been engaged by a renowned manufacturer to identify a Health, safety and environment Advisor (HSE) to support and implement the safety agenda across a number of sites based in East Anglia. The client is looking for a strong communicator, to play a key role in delivering the region's HSE strategy.
- Advise across the sites on safe working methods and standards
- Investigate accidents/incidents, in accordance with company procedures
- Liaise with the environment agency to ensure appropriate action is taken following environmental incidents
- Provide advice and information to site/factory managers, staff and operatives
- Set standards, as required by current legislation and provide training and tool box talks on site
- Recommend and advise on new H&S strategies aimed at improving the company's H&S continuous improvement programs
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual, with experience working within a heavy industry organisation. An impactful track record would be an advantage, and a mind-set of continued professional development is a prerequisite for this role.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of a similar role in a similar organisation
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels
- Proven experience of working on multiple sites is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of OHSAS 18001
- Full UK driving licence
With innovative products and an exciting future, there is a compelling argument to work at this organisation. If you feel you have the skills required and would like to learn more about the strong progression prospects, please apply below.
Apply for HSE Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly