Acre has been engaged by a renowned manufacturer to identify a Health, safety and environment Advisor (HSE) to support and implement the safety agenda across a number of sites based in East Anglia. The client is looking for a strong communicator, to play a key role in delivering the region's HSE strategy.
- Advise across the sites on safe working methods and standards
- Investigate accidents/incidents, in accordance with company procedures
- Liaise with the environment agency to ensure appropriate action is taken following environmental incidents
- Provide advice and information to site/factory managers, staff and operatives
- Set standards, as required by current legislation and provide training and tool box talks on site
- Recommend and advise on new H&S strategies aimed at improving the company's H&S continuous improvement programs
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual, with experience working within a heavy industry organisation. An impactful track record would be an advantage, and a mind-set of continued professional development is a prerequisite for this role.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of a similar role in a similar organisation
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels
- Proven experience of working on multiple sites is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of OHSAS 18001
- Full UK driving licence
With innovative products and an exciting future, there is a compelling argument to work at this organisation. If you feel you have the skills required and would like to learn more about the strong progression prospects, please apply below.