A leading global manufacturing company is looking to appoint an EHS Officer to work in an autonomous role in the North West. While being part of the Senior Management Team, you will be a hands-on professional, helping to create and lead the site's improvement programme. This is a great opportunity to be involved on the shop floor while dabbling in the strategic elements of EHS.
- Lead the companies EHS policies and ensure they are understood and adhered to
- To meet monthly with other sites to establish best practice
- Perform audits and identify areas of improvement
- Must have the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Ideally have manufacturing experience
- Be approachable with good communication skills