Head of Health and Safety
Are you looking to join one of the UK’s leading property management companies? At HSE Recruitment Network, we are proud to be representing a leading real estate company. As a Senior Health and Safety Risk Assessor, home based covering the whole of the UK so ideally centrally based around Bedford to the Midlands. You will report to the Head of Health and Safety and lead a team of 7 risk assessors who are based across the country, dealing with their performance and development, alongside managing your own health and safety inspections and reports.
To be considered for this opportunity as Senior Health and Safety Risk Assessor, you must have:
- Experience of health and safety in a similar environment eg. Property Management, Facilities Management, Consultancy
- Nebosh General Certificate
- Knowledge of type 1 fire risk assessments and a Nebosh Fire Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Track record of working autonomously on a multisite basis whilst managing a busy workload and diary
- Strong report writing skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Nebosh Diploma
- Demonstrable leadership and management experience
For the position of Senior Health and Safety Risk Assessor you will receive a salary up to £40,000 + £4320 car allowance plus up to 10% performance related bonus, life insurance, pension scheme and 22 days annual leave (rising to 25 years after 3 years’ service). This is an opportunity to manage a large team at one of the UK’s leading Property Management Companies.
Apply for Head of Health and Safety
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly