Health and Safety Advisor
Retail, Logistics, Facilities, Construction all in one place? Sound like the variance in a Health and Safety environment you are looking for? Do you want to be a Health & Safety Advisor for a team that characterises Safety values?
Well the UK’s number one Health and Safety recruitment consultancy The HSE Recruitment Network has the pleasure of being retained by Birmingham International Airport have entrusted our specialist search division to select a Health and Safety Advisor on a full time basis.
Keen to read on?
This Health and Safety Advisor must have the following experience:
• Qualified to NVQ5/NEBOSH General level or higher
• Construction, Retail, Facilities or Construction experience is preferred
• CDM experience would be a huge advantage
• Passionate about promoting a safe working culture and behaviours in others
• Two years’ experience within the Health & Safety profession
• Experience of accident investigation
• Experience in managing external contractors
• Data entry and analysis within bespoke data management systems
The right attitude is paramount. Someone who is confident yet has a growth mindset will be very successful and welcomed by this team.
Sound like the right Health and Safety Advisor role for you?
After multiple tours across the airport and meeting individuals within the team this truly is a rare opportunity that offers scope and support for both professional and personal career development.
Attractive salary followed by additional benefits.
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly