Regional HSE Advisor
Acre is delighted to be working alongside a leading FTSE 250 construction and civil engineering business to identify a Regional Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Advisor for the Midland region. This organisation is well recognised in the industry with over 4000 employees spread nationwide. Reporting into the Regional HSE Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to deliver effective change across a variety of important sites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that HSE objectives are fully embedded into a number of key projects
- Proactively promoting and driving the Behavioural Safety Programme through site visits, management meetings and HSE forums
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting line management in the implementation of all group HSE standards and reporting any issues arising on site
- Keeping up to date with and implementing changes according to UK HSE standards and legislation
- Maintaining a dynamic and driven approach to promoting and supporting HSE across the group
This position will suit an experienced health and safety professional with a background in the construction, civils or infrastructure sectors. The successful person will also be driven, with a passion for HSE matters and an eagerness to learn and develop.
They will have:
- Ideally GradIOSH status
- Ideally NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Previous experience within the construction sector
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst driving improvements and performance for a company that is progressive in its approach to HSE. If you feel you have the necessary experience then please don't hesitate to apply.
Apply for Regional HSE Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly