You have an exciting opportunity to join a leading FMCG manufacturing organisation that produce a number of instantly recognisable brands as a HSE Co-ordinator. You will be based from a key flagship location in Shropshire.
You will be responsible for ensuring all elements of Health, Safety and Environment remain compliant whilst working to engage staff at all levels. You will join this business at a particularly exciting time as there is a real opportunity to act as a true business partner and ensure engagement tools are implemented across the site. You will be a dynamic and enthusiastic character who adds a real edge to safety across the site.
You must have relevant experience in the following areas:
• Experience of working a FMCG Manufacturing environment
• Experience of working on an environmentally permitted site
• Qualified to a minimum of NEBOSH/NCRQ General Certificate (NEBOSH/NCRQ Diploma desired)
• Completed IEMA Certificate
• Ability to communicate effectively with leaders at all level of the business
You will receive a basic annually salary of £28,000 - £32,000 plus a company car and a comprehensive befits package including pension, life assurance and annual leave.
Apply for H&S Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly