HSEQ Advisor - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Acre is excited to be working with one of the UK's best-recognised utilities firms to identify an outstanding Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor on a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for all HSEQ issues across a variety of important sites. Reporting into the HSEQ Director for the business, the HSEQ Advisor will join a team establishing effective processes and systems, and driving forward HSEQ performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that HSEQ objectives are fully embedded into a number of key sites
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Driving HSEQ compliance across sites and providing high quality specialist support and advice on HSEQ risks
- Keeping up to date with and implementing changes according to UK HSEQ standards and legislation
- Attending regular site meetings and undertaking investigations
This person must be an enthusiastic health and safety professional with a background in the utilities, power and energy, pharmaceutical or petrochemical industry. The successful person will also be driven, with a passion for HSEQ matters and an eagerness to learn and develop.
They will also have:
- Strong knowledge of regulatory safety
- Excellent experience with management systems
- Previous experience within the utilities, power and energy, pharmaceutical or petrochemical industry
- TechIOSH status as a minimum
- Ideally NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst driving improvements and performance for a sector-leading utilities organisation. There is also an opportunity for the successful professional to remain with the business on a permanent basis. If you feel you have the necessary experience then please don't hesitate to apply.
Apply for HSEQ Advisor - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly