Health and Safety Trainer (Construction, Engineering, FM) – Home Based
Home Based role with travel
Package for Health and Safety Advisor: £30K-£35Ksalary, plus Company Car or Car Allowance and mileage rate, Private Medical, Pension, Life Assurance, Mobile, Laptop, plus a range of Company Benefits.
The successful Health and Safety Trainer will be a dynamic, highly motivated, and talented professional looking to join a fast-moving business where they can develop, grow and progress their career.
I am working with an established market leader in the Facilities Management sector, and the role is an integral part of the Training team who work with some of the largest global businesses.
Do you feel that your career is not progressing at the speed you need?
Do you need flexibility and autonomy but still be part of a talented team?
Do you want to work for a leading, dynamic and growing business who values you and will invest in getting you to Chartered level?
If so you need to read on!!!!!
Skills Sought include:
- Experience of delivering a wide range of Health and Safety courses.
- Courses include SMSTS, SPA, Health and Safety Awareness, Abrasive Wheels and SSSTS.
- The ability to bespoke and tailor make courses to suit the needs of internal and external course attendees.
- You will be a qualified Health and Safety Trainer holding a PTLLS qualification or equivalent, CITB Site Manager Safety and NEBOSH Certificate.
- Chartered IOSH membership or working towards this would prove advantageous.
- Flexibility to travel is essential as this is a regional role and will require frequent travel and occasional overnight stay throughout the UK.
Apply for Health and Safety Trainer (Construction, Engineering, FM) – Home Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly