Healthy Working Advisor - DSA
A leading Health and Safety service provider has an opportunity for a Healthy Working Advisor/DSE assessor to join their service delivery team within a leading UK professional services company. The service delivery team provide a DSE risk management service across the client's workforce in the UK and Ireland as well as providing additional support through more specialist assessments, training and statutory health and safety services.
You will manage a case load of workstation and new & expectant mother assessments as well as provide follow up support to people across our client's Dublin offices. You will also support the Healthy Working team by contributing to the ongoing development and delivery of the service.
The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering workstation and new & expectant mother assessments in a corporate office environment coupled with excellent report writing and communication skills, a willingness to contribute to the development of the service and the desire to develop new skills and experience in other areas of healthy working support and training.
This role is an opportunity to join a high performing service delivery team working in a dynamic office environment. It offers an experienced workstation assessor or health and safety officer the chance to build a career within a health and safety consultancy practice and contribute to the ongoing development and delivery of an excellent service to a blue chip client.
Additionally the role offers an excellent opportunity to contribute to shaping a Healthy Working service that meets the needs of the modern office environment - responding to changing technologies, office environments and working practices.
Essential skills and experience
- An experienced workstation assessor
- Experience of New & Expectant Mother assessments
- The ability to assist and empathise with users who have a complicated health history
- A good working knowledge of ergonomic equipment and furniture
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong client focus
- Experience of a corporate office environment
- Experience of managing your workload to agreed service levels
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience of Cardinus Workstation Safety Plus assessment software (or similar packages)
- A willingness to develop new skills and support the wider activities of the healthy working team
- Experience of enablement assessments and reasonable adjustment would be helpful
- Broader knowledge and experience of health and safety management would be advantageous
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, but don't have an updated CV to apply - then give Dominic Jacques a call on 02079602551.
Apply for Healthy Working Advisor - DSA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly