Health and Safety Manager
3 days left
Do you want to be part of team that epitomises wellbeing? Work for an organisation who embodies Safety at the core of its values?
Well the UK’s number one Health and Safety recruitment consultancy The HSE Recruitment Network has the pleasure of searching for a Health and Safety Manager for a full time permanent position based on the South of England.
This position will be mostly home based facilitating between 6 depots in the South.
• Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent with significant Health & Safety Management experience, preferably gained in a logistics environment
• Educated to degree level
• Chartered Member of IOSH or equivalent
• IT literate
Keen to read on?
This Health and Safety Manager must have the following experience:
• To provide professional Health & Safety advice, guidance and support to our depots
• To work with staff at all levels across the business to establish a strong and positive Health & Safety culture and to drive the continual improvement of performance
• To conduct second party audits to ensure compliance and improvement
• To support business change through effective change management processes
• To deliver Health & Safety improvement projects using project management skills
• To be a coach and mentor to your depots’ Site Excellence Managers
• To maintain strong working relationships with enforcing bodies and industry organisations
Desired Skills & Experience
• Responsibility for managing Health & Safety across multiple sites
• Excellent working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
• Flexible approach to work, able to manage own priorities and workload
• Used to operating at all levels of an organisation
• Excellent communication and influencing skills - result focused and determined
• Credibility and influencing skills and strategies to be able to build buy-in to change
• Demonstrable record of driving significant change through an operation
• Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to build and develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders up to Board level
• Excellent coaching experience with an ability to develop and up skill
Sound like the right Health and Safety Manager role for you?
45-50k salary: . Attractive salary followed by additional benefits include; possible Car, 25 days holiday pa, healthcare cash plan, childcare vouchers, personal accident scheme, employee discounts
Apply for Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly