Site Safety Manager
2 days left
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a successful waste management company to be based at their modern plant, based in Kent. The role will require someone with exposure to H&S work within high-risk and fast-moving environments.
Tasks will include delivering training and carrying out audits, along with offering day-to-day H&S advice to individuals and teams on site.
* To advise and support the site on H&S matters
* Develop and implement new ideas that can be effectively used by the workforce
* Deliver training and audits as required
* Carry out inspections and liaise with regulatory bodies
* Hold the NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification
* Hold membership with IOSH or IIRSM
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience of working in a direct HSE role
Apply for Site Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly