Fire Risk Assessor
3 days left
Interim Fire Risk Assessor - London - £200-250/day.
We are currently recruiting Interim Fire Risk Assessors to undertake a programme of Fire Risk Assessments on behalf of both public and private sector clients in the London area. The successful candidates will be required to deliver the following:
- Carry out detailed fire risk assessments
- Provide reports and highlight any remedial action required
- Identify and define solutions to fire related problems
- Develop of emergency plans and evacuation plans.
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
- Membership of IFE or equivalent
- Significant FRA experience and a clear understanding of the issues associated with fire safety in a social housing context.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Apply for Fire Risk Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly