Health & Safety Advisor
6 days left
Health & Safety Advisor - Part time (Permanent)
Your new company
My client a food manufacturer based in the Liverpool area are currently recruiting for a part time Health & Safety advisor to join their team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the overall Health & Safety within the company.
- You will ensure management of the statutory requirements including site safety inspections, site audits and environmental audits.
- Keep up to date with all legislative changes and guidelines.
- Implement training manuals for any training needs.
- Provide Health & Safety inductions
- Manage all company policies and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants must have previous experience working in a Health & Safety manufacturing / engineering role and hold a NEBOSH certificate. This is a part time role.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work flexible hours with free parking and a matched pension scheme. 24 hours a week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Health & Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly