County Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager
Are you a strategically minded, Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager? Positive and motivational professional? Interested in working in a challenging and demanding environment? This is a brilliant opportunity to work within a multi faceted Governing Body.
Seeking a technically strong specialist who is capable of taking the professional lead with a proven ability to successfully influence other senior Managers and Directors.
• Develop strategic direction in relation to Health, Safety and Wellbeing
• To develop and review policies and consult with trade unions.
• To develop, Influence and embed the Health, Safety and Wellbeing agenda across the organisation
• Ensure Health, Safety and Wellbeing strategies and systems are developed and implemented across the organisation.
• To manage a diverse range of specialist advisers and provide professional leadership
• Responsible for continually reviewing and assessing Health, Safety and Wellbeing performance
• Drive a strong, credible and robust Health and Safety Culture and level of performance
• Monitor wellbeing statistics and make improvements
• Produce annual reports and papers and present at board level ( or equivalent)
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
• Chartered Member of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health / CMIOSH
• Extensive and substantial experience leading health, safety and wellbeing service in a large complex environment
• Successfully managing and leading teams
• High level communicator
• Budget management
• Collaborative working
• The working hours are flexible
• This role comes with a great holiday package and a public sector pension scheme as well as other discounts and offers available.
• Training and staff development is encouraged.
• The organisation has excellent facilities, funding with a range of departments who pride themselves on collaboration.
If you feel that you match the criteria outlined above, please contact Sophia for immediate consideration: 0121 454 5000 / Sophia@hserecruitment.co.uk