Health, Safety & Environment Manager
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading printing and marketing company to appoint a Health, Safety and Environment Manager who will ensure that the Group meets all its legal obligations and adopts best practice solutions.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will work closely with other departments within the business; advising managers on best practice. This stand-alone position presents the opportunity to make a real contribution to the business by championing, and assuring adherence to all Health, Safety and Environmental systems.
- Provide support and expert advice on all HSE related matters affecting the business
- Ensure systems and procedures are implemented and maintained to ISO 90001 and ISO 14001
- Carrying out site audits to ensure compliance and implementing corrective actions where deficiencies are identified
- Investigating accidents or near miss occurrences and making recommendations to prevent future occurrence
- Providing health & safety related training whilst driving cultural and behavioural change
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record working in a similar capacity within a fast paced environment such as manufacturing, printing, food production, chemicals, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to communicate health and safety matters in an easily understood manner to a varied audience
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 & 14001
- Hold relevant qualifications or memberships such as NEBOSH and/or IOSH at a level commensurate with the post
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to deliver health & safety related training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business in the field and we look forward to hearing from you if this opportunity sounds like a good fit.
Apply for Health, Safety & Environment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly