Health and Safety Consultant
Allen & York are working with a number of consultancy roles across the UK and want to talk to experienced professionals looking for their next career move. Please be aware that this is not a live job.
We are looking to talk to people at all levels, from entry level to senior associates, with a consultancy background or a variety of experience across a number of corporate sectors who are interested in moving across to the consultanyc sector.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide health and safety, fire risk and compliance management consultancy to a variety of clients
- Complete all documentation in accordance with company requirements
- Current knowledge of governance and legislation
- Complete assessments across areas such as health, safety, fire, quality and environment as required
- Training client workfoice at all levels
- Develop business through client relationship building
- Any formal health and safety qualification
- Professionally qualified to IOSH standard
- Passion to improve health and safety standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a range of clients
- Drive to commit and develop CPD within a company
If you would like some insight into the market and explore options available to you please get in touch with Jen on 01202 888 986 Ext. 219.