Health and Safety Consultant
Allen & York are working with a number of consultancy roles across the UK and want to talk to experienced professionals looking for their next career move. Please be aware that this is not a live job.
We are looking to talk to people at all levels, from entry level to senior associates, with a consultancy background or a variety of experience across a number of corporate sectors who are interested in moving across to the consultanyc sector.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide health and safety, fire risk and compliance management consultancy to a variety of clients
- Complete all documentation in accordance with company requirements
- Current knowledge of governance and legislation
- Complete assessments across areas such as health, safety, fire, quality and environment as required
- Training client workfoice at all levels
- Develop business through client relationship building
- Any formal health and safety qualification
- Professionally qualified to IOSH standard
- Passion to improve health and safety standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a range of clients
- Drive to commit and develop CPD within a company
If you would like some insight into the market and explore options available to you please get in touch with Jen on 01202 888 986 Ext. 219.
Apply for Health and Safety Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly