Health & Safety Advisor
Acre is excited to be working with one of the UK's leading residential property developers to identify an experienced Health and Safety Advisor. The successful candidate will be involved in the effective delivery of multiple high-rise residential projects across London. The Health and Safety Advisor will join a team establishing effective health and safety processes and systems, and driving forward health and safety performance across a construction portfolio worth almost £4bn.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Head of H&S in establishing and maintaining the highest Health and Safety standards across the business
- Providing functional Health & Safety advice, guidance and coaching to construction teams
- Ensuring full compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and implement statutory provisions
- Advising on a range of specialist areas e.g. risk assessments, risk management, occupational health and safeguarding machinery
This person must be an experienced health and safety professional with a background in high-rise construction. The successful person will also be driven, with a passion for health and safety and an eagerness to learn and develop.
They will also have:
- NEBOSH Construction or NCRQ Level 6
- Ideally GradIOSH
- Experience in high-rise construction is a must
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst driving improvements and performance for an expanding, multi-award winning organisation. If you feel that you have the right skill set then please do apply.
Apply for Health & Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly