Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Allen & York are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading food manufacturers who proudly lead the way in their given sector. They are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environment manager for their busy site in Cornwall.
The role will involve working with key stakeholders to ensure the development of an intrinsic and positive safety culture on site. You will work to develop safety systems that will ensure compliance to internal and external standards. This is a great role with a progressive international food organisation.
- Development of an intrinsic and positive safety culture
- Undertaking internal audits and arranging external visits
- Introduction and implementation of relevant KPI's
- Implementation of safe systems of work
- Work with key stakeholders including senior management and the shop floor
- Engage with regulatory bodies
- Keep up to date with relevant changes to legislation and ensure these are communicated
- Undertake regular and in depth risk assessments
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- NEBOSH general certificate and relevant experience
- Environmental qualification is desirable
- Experience in an FMCG environment
- Solid experience across all areas of HSE
This is a great opportunity to join a leading international food organisation. If you have a keen interest in FMCG and Health and Safety, then please do apply! If you require any further information, then please call Jack on 01202 888986 ext. 291.
Apply for Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly