Safety Strategy Specialist
Acre is pleased to be working with one of the most widely recognised international utilities businesses to identify a Safety Strategy Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business at the centre of the energy sector in the UK, employing over 8000 people with a capital investment of over £2billion.
This Safety Strategy Specialist will join a team working in the Capital Delivery arm of the organisation, delivering the company strategy by providing coaching, advice and support that will drive and inspire managers and staff to world class performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering the company strategy and supporting businesses to assume full responsibility for responsibilities associated with their activities
- Assisting management teams to develop effective Strategies, plans and objectives to deliver world class performance
- Co-ordinating, developing & maintaining positive relationships with local stakeholders, in particular the HSE, Local Authorities, EA and SEPA and Unions
- Facilitating implementation and effective delivery of policies and initiatives by business managers
The ideal person will come from a utilities or construction background with experience of working in a strategic capacity in a corporate environment, to support the operational teams in delivery of health and safety excellence. This person will be comfortable building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships with excellent communication skills.
This person will also have:
- NEBOSH/NCRQ Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant industry experience, and working with regulatory agencies
- Strong leadership and inter-personal skills
- Ability to think creatively at a Strategic level
If you are looking for a strategic position to influence a vast array of infrastructure development, then this is the position for you. For the right person there will be the opportunity to develop and progress within the broader company. If you are interested and have the right skills, then please do apply.