Junior Health & Safety Consultant
Allen & York have been engaged by a growing environmental consultancy who are seeking to appoint a graduate or junior level professioinal to support their team based in Leeds.
The company have earned a reputation for technical and scientific excellence, innovation and client service. They work internationally across a range of environmental projects from improving air quality in Asia to building chemical plants in Europe.
If you would like to be part of an already established and growing organisation where you can really make an impact then this is the role for you.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Support consultancy team in all areas
- Well organised and be able to prioritise own workload with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Competent and efficient report writing skills.
- Strong team member.
- Relevant Safety Degree or NEBOSH Certificate
- NEBOSH Diploma would be of benefit
- Tech IOSH or GradIOSH
- Drive to build on PCD
- Full UK Driving License
If this sounds of interest then please contact Jennifer or apply directly.