H&S Advisor required for one of the UK's fastest growing construction companies. This contractor delivers projects across the New Build and Fit-Out sector and is looking to further their H&S standards with this appointment. Reporting into the H&S Manager, you will ensure H&S compliance across multiple Midlands based projects. This role offers huge opportunities for personal and career development, so suits a quick learner with an ambitious nature.
- Provide Health and Safety to support across a range of new build and refurb projects.
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedures
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage
- Support H&S administration
- Recent experience in an H&S role
- Experience of working within the construction sector
- Able to engage with colleagues at all levels, developing strong working relationships
- Pragmatic and customer focused
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate, preferably NEBOSH Construction
Apply for H&S Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly