Occupational Health & Wellbeing Consultant
Our client, a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy is actively looking to bolster their EHS team with the appointment of an Occupational Health & Wellbeing Consultant. Working as part of an experienced team you will provide specialist support to a range of clients predominantly within the manufacturing, construction and professional services sectors. This offers the chance for an ambitious professional to shape the role in which they work and also provides the opportunity for possible international travel.
- Conducting health screening and health surveillance medicals throughout the region and utilise opportunities to provide individual health advice to staff members.
- Participating in case conferences with internal stakeholders as appropriate including regular meetings with HR and management, and educating managers on proactive ways of reducing sickness absence
- Carrying out risk assessments (DSE, Pregnant worker and musculoskeletal etc.)
- Maintaining accurate statistics for reporting monthly activity to identify areas of improvement and meet agreed KPI's
- Responding professionally to all people who may have dealings with the Occupational Health within the organisation
- Any applicant will need to be a registered Nurse with a Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and operational requirements of the role
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to build relationships with a variety of different stakeholders
- Be in possession of a full UK Driving Licence and be able to travel as required across the various operational site within the region