Senior Health and Safety Consultant/CDM Advisor
Senior Health and Safety Consultant/CDM Advisor - Thame - £55-60K
A leading construction consultancy is currently recruiting a Senior Consultant to join their team based out of Oxfordshire. The successful applicant will assist and lead the current team in providing CDM & Construction Health and Safety services for their varied client base. This is an ideal role for a Health and Safety Consultant who is interested in joining a growing CDM & Construction Health and Safety Consultant Practice. You will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 4 consultants
- Undertaking on-site safety audits and inspections.
- Providing retained health and safety advice to clients.
- Supporting clients and developing lasting relationships.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
- Prepare Pre-Construction Health & Safety Information
- Issue Notifications of Projects to the Health & Safety Executive
- Liaise with the Clients, Clients Agents, Designers and Principal Contractors to facilitate compliance with the CDM Regulations
In order to be considered for this role, the successful candidate must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and skills:
- NEBOSH General Certificate & Construction Certificate
- Incorporated membership of the APS (IMaPS)
- Technical Member of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- Previous experience of Managing a team
- Previous experience delivering CDM Advice
- Full Driving License and own car
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.