Health and Safety Business Advisor
Health and Safety Business Advisor - Worcester - £30K.
A large housing and care provider are recruiting a Health and Safety Business partner to be based from their Worcester office with travel across the country. You will be joining an established Health & Safety team, with responsibility for providing advice and guidance to managers as well as auditing their UK wide residential property portfolio. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for:
- Delivery of training across the group
- Monitoring and supporting on health and safety activities throughout the group
- Providing advice and support to Health and Safety Representatives.
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (minimum)
- Previous experience delivering Health and safety training would be beneficial
- A willingness to travel extensively around the UK for a role, including some overnight stays.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.