CDM / Safety Regional Lead - Belfast
On behalf of an award-winning professional services firm, who operate from over 50 locations across the UK, Europe, Africa, and Asia, we are seeking an experienced CDM / Safety leader for an opportunity to shape and promote the growth of their CDM / Safety services.
The ideal candidate will also have experience of growing and managing a national team, delivering a quality service and achieving financial results from within a multidisciplinary consultancy environment.
You will be a positive, pro-active and self-motivated Regional Lead with an ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels internally and externally.
As Regional Lead you will head up CDM / Safety services as part of a Construction Management team that currently offer CDM/construction safety, workplace safety, building surveying, mechanical, electrical and energy services, asbestos consultancy and geospatial and data management services.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the CDM / H&S team in the region working with other regional and service leaders to deliver a national integrated service.
- Quality control, developing our policies and procedures and ensuring a quality service for clients.
- Preparing fee proposals and providing technical input into tenders PQQs and ITTs
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to win or deliver projects with CDM / Workplace Safety component
- Financial reporting e.g. Earnings, Forward Fees and Invoicing
- Business development - growing business and service offering
- Chairing monthly regional meetings covering current work / resourcing, opportunities / business development and quality assurance. Ensuring work is allocated and financial targets are met.
- Technical delivery of CDM / H&S safety services;
- You will be a Certified Member of the APS and working towards Chartered Membership of IOSH
- You should have a wide knowledge and experience of CDM / Workplace Safety management.
- You will demonstrate a high standard of professional expertise, practical competence and problem-solving capability and experience, flexibility, commitment and excellent inter-personal skills.
- You should have a full clean driver's license
- Suitable for security clearance
I look forward to receiving applications.