Health and Safety Consultant
Health, Safety, Environment and Fire Risk Consultant
Department/Section: Professional Services
Reporting to: Director of Professional Services
We are passionate about staying ahead of the market and giving our clients confidence that they are in safe hands. We do this by taking talented professionals providing ongoing coaching and mentoring together with providing them methodologies and practices to provide solutions and safety programmes on the forefront of the market.
- To provide health and safety, fire risk and compliance management consultancy, to brief to major and global companies, to the standards and style set down by the company.
- To undertake in main combined health and safety and fire risk assessments/audits property management activities within commercial, retail, corporate environments.
- To ensure that all documents and project files are prepared and managed in accordance with the Company standards.
- To undertake in support of a Senior Auditor BS OHSAS 18001 client internal audits and implement OHSAS18001/ 14001 systems or equivalent programmes in major and global companies.
- Prepare risk assessments and reports in strict accordance with a client requirements and to a standard template to deliver consistency.
- Work with property managers and other clients to implement corrective actions, achieving compliance, within timescales and budget.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5-7 years’ experience in Health, Safety, Environment and Fire risk.
- Diploma level or equivalent and professionally qualified to IOSH standard, GradIOSH or equivalent, CMIOSH would be advantageous.
- To take full responsibility for self-assessing and implementing your continuous professional development against the work you have been assigned so that you are up to date with the work requirements.
- Flexible and willing to travel at short notice to various locations within UK and internationally.
- Current driving licence.