This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded and prestigious construction organisations. This role will be operating on two complex projects in West London that involve a wide range of construction activities from demolition through to the construction of impressive high rise buildings and the regeneration of the surrounding areas. This role offers longevity and progression with some projects and developments estimated to last for 10 years+.
- Support Divisional/Regional management in implementing actions to deliver strategic health and safety plans at a local level, ensuring evidence of implementation is maintained
- Give guidance and support by actively inspecting sites and workplaces and provide constructive assistance to allow compliance with Company H&S systems and standards
- Work with Site Management teams to devise, plan and implement actions to improve standards on site- in accordance with existing policies and procedures
- Identify areas/sites where prevailing performance requires attention and work with Area/Site teams to set out and implement plans
- 2 years plus experience working in construction Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Member of IOSH working towards Chartered membership
- Sound technical knowledge of the construction process in general.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at a variety of levels
- Ability to carry out health and safety audits