A leading, global manufacturing company are looking to appoint an EHS Manager to cover two of their sites. Leading a team of 10 other safety professionals, you will be delivering sustainable and continuous improvements across site while driving the behavioural safety programme. This is a great opportunity to work in a unique environment where you can really utilise your existing skill set.
- A key part of this role is to ensure COMAH compliance across an upper tier and lower tier COMAH site
- Define the competency framework and ensure training is set up in-line with the framework
- Clearly define an EHS Management system and ensure this is used to protect all staff and contractors on site
- Must have COMAH experience
- Must have worked in a process safety environment- ideally chemical manufacturing
- Experience of working in a leadership role