Principal Health, Safety & CDM Advisor
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global multidisciplinary company's safety management team providing CDM/H&S advisory services to a diverse and expanding client base working in a range of sectors including infrastructure, retail, residential, healthcare, education, defence and justice.
Working as part of a large multi-disciplinary practice, you will provide Principal Designers services with our in house designers as well as providing and CDM/H&S Adviser services to external Clients, Principal Designers and Principal Contractors.
The role can be based from the Leicester, Birmingham or Nottingham office. You will be expected to promote and deliver safety management services and co-ordinate work with the wider regional team as well supporting the delivery of safety management services nationally as required.
You will be responsible for providing a range of CDM / H&S services including;
- CDM adviser to Client services
- Client CDM policy, procedures and management arrangements
- CDM capability assessments of duty holders
- F10 - Notification of Project to HSE
- Monitor arrangements
- Construction Phase Plan / welfare reviews
- CDM / design reviews
- Site safety compliance audits and inspection
- Health and Safety File review
- Principal Designer and PD adviser services
- Design Risk Management
- CDM reviews & workshops
- Hazard identification and CDM risk registers
- Designing for safe use - workplace regulations
You will hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate and be a member of the Association of Project Safety (CMaPS). You will be minimum Tech IOSH.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a Principal role with a market leader in buildings and infrastructure. For more details apply below, or call Dominic Jacques on 02079602551.
Apply for Principal Health, Safety & CDM Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly