Health and Safety Advice Consultant
Health & Safety Advisor
Hinckley office based
Up to £27,500 basic salary + excellent benefits
To ensure that our clients are receiving a high-quality service from their Health & Safety advice team and to ensure a seamless member experience.
The Health & Safety department is looking for hardworking and professional Health & Safety Advice Consultant, with a high level of technical knowledge and experience. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with our members and deliver a high quality, cost effective consultancy service. Ideally, you will be qualified to at least Nebosh General Certificate level or equivalent NVQ, and looking to progress.
- To respond to requests (telephone or electronic) from clients and provide relevant technically and legally correct Health and Safety advice in a professional and practical manner
- To provide practical support to members with the use of Business Safe online and when necessary make pro-active calls to clients in this regard
- To research information required to provide detailed health and safety guidance and technical support to Members and Consultants
- To liaise with external Enforcement Agencies on behalf of members, when approved and requested by Senior Management
- To check and recommend amendments to Consultants reports, management systems and risk assessments
- To update the data workflow associated with the review, submission and uploading of Evaluation Reports
- To provide technical Health and Safety assistance and support to the business through liaison with internal Senior Departmental Managers within Peninsula
- To achieve and exceed the departmental KPI’s
- Assist the Technical Manager in the writing of Guidance Notes, Standard Phrases and Checklists, covering all legal jurisdictions serviced by Peninsula Business Services Limited.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the department and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
What you Bring to the Team
- A “can-do” attitude with the ability to drive, motivate and support yourself to achieve your best performance overall and for each individual.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, adaptable environment.
- Strong time customer services skills and strong ability to multi-skill.
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award-winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of health & safety queries issues across all different sectors in a ‘Leader’ capacity. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for Leaders who have a positive and results-focused attitude. The management team work closely together to build team and client experience with the business objectives at heart. So, if you are ambitious, focused and have a passion for being a Leader in health & safety you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Peninsula.