Health & Safety Advisor
Health & Safety Advisor
As a leading occupational health, safety and environmental service provider Ensafe has become one of the UK’s trusted, fully independent asbestos, project management and training specialists.
It’s no accident we are recruiting the best Health and Safety Advisors.
Join our team and be part of this exciting opportunity to help us expand our existing substantial and diverse client base.
Coming from a strong Health and Safety consultancy background you will deliver high levels of technical advice, lead development of future client strategy alongside delivering engaging IOSH training.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain policy on health and safety including the design, operation and review of working systems and delivery of products and services.
- Develop the health and safety consultancy business at Ensafe as part of a high quality and cost effective project management, environmental, health and safety service.
- Supply technical advice and assistance to internal and external clients on the systematic identification of hazards, risk assessment and implementation of effective control measures to prevent/protect against such risks.
- Handle daily operational requirements and demands of the business through the supply of effective contract management.
We strongly believe in working to our visionary values, demonstrating our enthusiasm, cultivating a supportive environment, showing flexibility, acting with integrity and, of course, always aiming to exceed client expectations.
Feel like you have something to contribute?
We will reward the right candidate with a competitive salary, career progression and excellent benefits (potential of relocation package).
Your Key Duties:
- Provide technical advice and training to Ensafe personnel and our extensive client base, facilitating health and safety/risk management strategies.
- To advise and collaborate on the maintenance of an appropriate health and safety management structure, the delivery of and identification of specific health and safety responsibilities and requirements via effective communication, co-ordination and implementation.
- Through active systems, confirm compliance and reactive systems to analyse the impact of unplanned events such as accidents, ill health or other losses with the aim of minimising their effect.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, Health and Safety, legal stipulations, environmental policy and duty of care.
- Strong organisational, leadership, people management skills, ability to multi-task, innovate and problem solve.
- Be commercially minded with comprehensive knowledge of Health and Safety requirements and experience with quality based systems, reporting and record keeping.
- Excellent project, planning and time management capabilities and ability to coordinate with other departments.
- Ability to report and work to agreed KPI`s and analyse management information with excellent client management skills.
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org